When: Monday November 8th, 7:30 PM (Eastern)
Career path options for eye care professionals are more numerous than ever before and the talent market has diverse needs and perspectives. Research data on employment trends will be shared. Hear directly from the hiring organizations and meet face to face.
The employment market in eye care has always been a challenge but today, catalyzed by the new opportunities from eyecare organizations eager to acquire new talent, the challenges, options, and opportunities are greater than ever.
An overview of the employment situation will be shared with attendees as well as some sage advice from employment gurus. Hiring organizations will provide deep insights into their culture and benefits. Attendees will be able to meet with the leaders behind Canada’s largest organizations and get first-hand insights.
This interactive event is ideal for early career stage eye care practitioners looking to chart their course and those, at any career stage, reflecting upon a change in direction.
- Tim Brennan, Chief Innovation Officer, FitFirst Technologies
- Dr. Michael Naugle, VP Optometric Partnerships, FYidoctors
- Dr. Daryan Angle, VP Business Development, IRIS Group
- Dr. Laurie Lesser, Eyecare Director, Canada/UK, Bailey Nelson
- Nicholas Perry, Cofounder & Managing Director, Canada/UK, Bailey Nelson
- Dr. Kyla Hunter, Aurora Eye Care, Grande Prairie, AB , Eye Recommend
- Dr. Trevor Miranda, Cowichan Eyecare BC
- Dr. Maria Sampalis, Founder & Owner, Corporate Optometry
- Dawn McIntyre, Optometry Support Director, Specsavers
All events will be hosted and moderated Roxanne Arnal, OD, Certified Financial Planner. Dr. Arnal brings a unique combination of experience as a former independent practice owner and certified financial planner to the proceedings.
Mingle with your colleagues and presenters in conversation rooms following the presentations.
Interactive Meeting Format, including:
- Presentations and Moderated Panel discussions
- Private Video Chat tables
- Interactive Text Chat
- Direct Links to valuable information