A summary and recording of this event will be published soon. Check back here for the link.
When: Monday November 1st, 7:30 PM (Eastern)
DIRECT LINK TO THE MEETING VENUE
This link will be activated 15 mins prior to the start of the meeting.
Sign on Customer support: 1 800 579-9253 x119
There are more options than ever before. The Canadian market for practices is rapidly evolving, with new capitalization and the ongoing race to expand market footprint.
Groups looking to acquire eyecare practices and opticals to expand their Canadian networks are becoming increasingly active. Leading practice aggregators have had recent private capital injections and new players have emerged. And, as always, existing network groups work diligently to preserve “independence” of ECPs, and offer support to help independent practices thrive.
COVID-19 is the backdrop to this intense competition. The experts will address how COVID has impacted practice valuations.
Major players will explain their model of practice partnership and attendees will be able to interact and get important questions answered.
For practices with an exit strategy on a near or mid-term horizon, and entrepreneurs considering an independent start up or an expansion through practice acquisition, this is a must-attend event.
- Jackie Joachim, Chief Operating Officer, ROI Corporation
- Dr. Wes McCann, Central Optometry, ON, Eye Recommend
- Dr. Michael Naugle, VP Optometric Partnerships, FYidoctors
- Gord McFarlane, Managing Director of Corporate Development, FYidoctors
- Dr. Daryan Angle, VP Business Development, IRIS Group
- Dr. Skylar Feltis, YXE Vision Group, SK, OSI Group
- Dr. Warren Toews, YXE Vision Group, SK, OSI Group
- Dr. Trevor Miranda, Cowichan Eyecare, BC, Independent Practice
- Dr. Robert Allaway, Chief Optometry Officer, Vision Alliance Corporation
- Mike Protopsaltis, Partnerships Director, Specsavers
All events will be hosted and moderated Roxanne Arnal, OD, Certified Financial Planner. Dr. Arnal brings a unique combination of experience as a former independent practice owner and certified financial planner to the proceedings.
Mingle with your colleagues and presenters in conversation rooms following the presentations.
Interactive Meeting Format, including:
- Presentations and Moderated Panel discussions
- Private Video Chat tables
- Interactive Text Chat
- Direct Links to valuable information
- Prizes for Attendees