ALL EYES WIDE OPEN ARE TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE FOR SERVER MAINTENANCE. PLEASE CHECK BACK SHORTLY.
Eyes Wide Open Optometry Podcast
Eyes Wide Open is a Canadian optometry podcast exploring issues of interest to Canadian Eye Care Professionals across the entire spectrum of the industry. Podcast host Dr. Glen Chiasson will cast his curious eye toward new products and services, compelling issues and interesting perspectives that impact Canadian ECPs today and in the future. His guests will include professionals from within the industry as well as those that view our industry from the outside with fresh, open and observant minds.
Your Podcast Host – Dr. Glen Chiasson
Dr. Glen Chiasson is a 1995 graduate of the University of Waterloo School of Optometry. He owns and manages two practices in Toronto. In 2009, he co-hosted a podcast produced for colleagues in eye care, the “International Optometry Podcast”. He is a moderator of the Canadian Optometry Group, an email forum for Canadian optometrists. As host of “Eyes Wide Open”, Glenn looks forward to exploring new technologies and services for optometrists and other eye care professionals. Dr. Chiasson enjoys tennis, hockey, and reading. He lives in Toronto with his wife and two sons.
Eyes Wide Open Podcast features guests who are optometrists opinion leaders and leaders in the eye care industry. Some of the professionals you might encounter in this podcast are:
- Dr. Daryan Angle (Optometrists, VP Business Development, IRIS Group)
- Dr. Al Ulsifer (Optometrists, CEO & Chair of FYi doctors)
- Warren Modlin (Founder and CEO of NeuroDynamicVision.org)
- Dr. Fiona Soong (Optometrist at Eyes on Sheppard Optometric Clinic, Toronto)
- Jackie Joachim (Chief Operating officer for ROI Coporation)
- Tim Brennan (co-founder and Chief Visionary Officer of Fit First Technologies, Inc.)
- and more