Eyes Wide Open Optometry Podcast
Eyes Wide Open is a Canadian optometry podcast exploring issues of interest to Canadian Eye Care Professionals across the entire spectrum of the industry. Dr. Glen Chiasson and Roxanne Arnal OD, Certified Financial Planner ® , share the task of hosting the EWO podcast, casting their curious eyes toward new products and services, compelling issues and interesting perspectives that impact Canadian ECPs today and in the future. Guests will include professionals from within the industry as well as those that view our industry from the outside with fresh, open and observant minds.
Your Podcast Hosts – Dr. Glen Chiasson & Roxanne Arnal
Dr. Glen Chiasson is a 1995 graduate of the University of Waterloo School of Optometry. He owns and manages two practices in Toronto. In 2009, he co-hosted a podcast produced for colleagues in eye care, the “International Optometry Podcast”. He is a moderator of the Canadian Optometry Group, an email forum for Canadian optometrists. He enjoys tennis, hockey, and reading and lives in Toronto with his wife and two sons.
Roxanne Arnal is a past-president of the Alberta Association of Optometrists and the Canadian Association of Optometry Students (CAOS). She successfully grew an independent Optometric practice in Alberta before leaving the profession to become a Certified Financial Planner® focusing on optometrists and their families’ financial requirements. Originally from Manitoba, Roxanne now resides in Alberta.
Eyes Wide Open Podcast features guests who are optometrists opinion leaders and leaders in the eye care industry. Some of the professionals you might encounter in this podcast are:
- Naomi Barber (Optometrist, Australia, Director of Optometry, Specsavers Canada
- Dr. James (Jim) Hoffman (Independent Optometric Practice Owner, Florida)
- Dr. Daryan Angle (Optometrists, VP Business Development, IRIS Group)
- Dr. Al Ulsifer (Optometrists, CEO & Chair of FYi doctors)
- Dr. David Schwirtz (Optometrists, VP of Innovation and Head of Innovation for New Look Vision Group)
- Jackie Joachim (Chief Operating officer for ROI Corporation)
- and more