VuePoint IDS provides marketing and media services to the Canadian Eye Care industry. Print and Digital Publication Group:
- OPTIK, Leading B2B print/digital magazine distributed to 13,000 Canadian Eye Care Professionals at nearly 6000 locations coast to coast.
- InfoClip e-newsletters reaching over 4,000 ECPs on a weekly basis, for “need to know” industry information.
- Tmag Optical Trends, a consumer magazine distributed to ECP offices across Canada and through our Social Media platforms.
- Canadian Eye Care Business Review, Digital journal whose mission is to help independent eye professionals learn, engage, and succeed.
- EyeCareUpdate.com, a digital journal providing practical clinical information for busy eye care doctors.
- iCAN targeted communications services for industry players who need to reach Canadian ECPs. Includes electronic and physical delivery services.
- Continuing Education Services to develop and deliver tailored and targeted CE programs to Canadian Optometry and Opticianry.
- Marketing Research Services, are provides as syndicated or custom projects to industry.
- Classified Ad Services, multi-media ads.