VuePoint IDS provides marketing and media services to the Canadian Eye Care industry. Print and Digital Publication Group:
- OPTIK, Leading B2B print/digital magazine distributed to Canadian Eye Care Professionals at nearly 6000 locations coast to coast.
- Optik INFO and Optik XTRA e-newsletters reaching over 4,000 ECPs on a weekly basis, for “need to know” industry information.
- Eye Care Business Canada Digital journal whose mission is to help independent eye professionals learn, engage, and succeed.
- Clinical & Refractive Optometry, Digital journal providing COPE-approved articles which can be taken for CE credits online at www.crojournal.com.
- Targeted communications services for industry players who need to reach Canadian ECPs. Includes electronic and physical delivery services.
- Continuing Education Services to develop and deliver tailored and targeted CE programs to Canadian Optometry and Opticianry.
- Employment services through Eyeployment.com
- Marketing Research Services, are provides as syndicated or custom projects to industry.
- Classified Ad Services, multi-media ads.